Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm OK, how are you?

Just wanted to put up a few lines to let everyone know I'm getting along all right. I've received nothing but the best support from family, friends, co-workers and fellow bloggers. One thing I've learned from this experience is that I never knew just how many people cared about me until now, and that knowledge is definitely going to impact how I live the rest of my life.

I haven't been getting around blogland that much, or had much chance to post here. Since my bereavement leave ended, they've been working my tail off at the plant. I figure that's OK, as it keeps me from sitting around the house dwelling on other things.

I'm still hoping to write some final thoughts about Peggy, but whenever I sit down to try my mind gets all foggy and my words are all jumbled. I wanted to do this rather quickly, to bring about a sense of closure if nothing else, but it may be best to wait a bit until I can think a little more clearly about it. I get all emotional thinking about her, but that sense of emotion is what I'm trying to convey.

I hope all of you will have a good week.