Sunday, November 09, 2008

Diversions

I had something else I wanted to throw up here next, but I wound up spending most of my time the last few days cleaning house. My parents are coming down from Illinois later this week, and the house looks like... well, like a bachelor lives there, one who hasn't been home to clean much in a couple of months.

I'm glad to learn that my brain is well-rounded, or at the very least, I still know how to take multiple-choice tests:




There Are 0 Gaps in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



No Gaps!



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

Art



After you're through checking the holes in your brain, be sure to head over to John Pazdan's for an excellent firsthand account of all the festivities that took place in Chicago on Election Day.