Friday, January 11, 2008

The seven deadly sins

Earlier this week I thought it might be an appropriate time to comment on the Hilobamarama, but I wound up putting it off for the time being. For one, we finally completed the kitchen cabinets project we started on before Christmas. It also seems like lately, every time I start a political post it starts reading like I think that humanity is doomed, and I don't want to go there. At least not yet.

Instead, I'd like all you sinners to see where you stand:

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:High
 
Sloth:High
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Low
 


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

As I suspected, I have an anger problem, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Shamelessly stolen from Dharma, one of the Bloggin' Chix at Mixter's Mix.