Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Book quiz

I found this over at Mixter's. I take these web survey things every so often, but rarely find them compelling enough to share with the folks. This one, though, comes so close it's almost scary:




You're Loosely Based!

by Storey Clayton

While most people haven't heard of you, you're a really good and
interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world
around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless
and the inequalities of society. You're good at bringing people together, but they keep
asking you what your name means.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I guess I need to go find this one now - hell, I've never even heard of Storey Clayton. Some of you literary-minded Hillsters may find this interesting as well.